Mother Antonia’s ministry
Mother Antonia’s Quotations
- There is no one so ugly he does not have beauty within him; no one so weak he does not have a great strength and no one so poor he is not endowed with richness. Each person is of invaluable worth.
- I’ve lived what most people call the good life. I was happy, but deep inside I always felt that, given the short amount of time we are given to live and love in this world, we spend too much time loving things instead of people.
- She once received an obscene phone call. She listened quietly and when the man finished, she said, “God loves you and I will pray for you.” There was silence and then the man whispered, “Thank you”, and hung up.
- God doesn’t check IDs at Heaven’s gate.
- No man should stand by silently in the face of suffering.
- Once I choose who I love and who I don’t, I am no longer God’s servant.
- Life is a boomerang… what you do for others comes back to you.
- There are 3 ways to get to heaven… be kind… be kind… and be kind.
- There is no one who is unlovable. Every creature of God was born to be loved
- Jesus is the Lamb of God. He’s not the leopard of God, or the tiger of God or the lion of God. He is the Lamb of God. Lambs do not kill. Lambs go to their slaughter meekly, just the way Jesus went for us.
- Look up into the sky and see a billion planets, and you’ll see what power is. Power doesn’t come from a wallet or a weapon.
- God gave to me and I gave back.
- People can resist almost anything, even torture, but no BODY can resist love!
- I’ve never had to work at loving others.
- My greatest joy is believing that I’m doing God’s will.
- The saddest, most tragic thing in the world is indifference. Indifference to others’ suffering.
- Sacrifice is the language of love.
- If you’re on the phone with Aunt Mary and; you think, ‘Oh, this is going to be an hour!’ . . . that’s a holy hour! She needs you to listen to her.
- Don’t do good things that look bad.
- I know in my Knower.
- The mouth of a gossip is where the devil washes his hands.
- I wanted to start a group called Gossips Anonymous but I couldn’t find a place big enough to hold everyone.
Interested in Making a Donation?
Take a look at all the ways you can contribute to our mission!